Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

This is my second attempt at a homemade coffee creamer flavor and I have to say it is awesome. It's very easy. It's the same steps as my Caramel Macchiato creamer recipe only with different ingredients.

Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

1 cup whole milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (you can find this in the spice aisle)

Step 1

In a sauce pan, heat the milk and cream until steaming.

Step 2


Add the sugar and spice and whisk until dissolved.

Step 3

Let cool, and pour into a container and store in the fridge. Shake well before each use. 

Comments

Unknown said…
I have three questions.
1) How long does this last in the refrigerator?
2) Does it freeze well?
3) Can you exchange out any spice or flavor?
Thank you lots!
Erika- It will usually last for a few weeks...I've had some in there for 3 weeks for sure and it was fine.

I've never tried freezing it before but I don't see why not! I freeze milk all the time. :D

And yes, the milk, cream, and sugar stays the same and you can change and add flavors. Extracts, melted chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, white chocolate, and different spices can make almost any flavor!
carmie cora said…
i make this with powdered creamer ,splenda and spice ,.. sooooo yummy ,
Anonymous said…
I freeze whipping cream by the tablespoonfuls all the time. Seems to me you could freeze this also and just pop a cube into your cup of steaming hot coffee - Yum!
Michelle_M said…
Can 2 cups of half & half be substituted for the other milk products?
Michelle_M said…
A yummy twist to your already awesome recipe... I cut the recipe in half (my husband probably won't use it). I added 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree and used 1/2 teaspoon of home-made pumpkin pie blend. SO AWESOME! Thanks for teaching us how to make flavored creamer without all the added junk in the processed stuff! Can't wait to experiment and play with other flavors. And thanks ESPECIALLY for posting the link to the caramel macchiato creamer! That's one of my favorites from the store..... Could you tackle the Bailey's Mudslide flavor next????

Popular Posts